Step 1. Get to the login page
- Click on the Login link in the Meta widget
- Click on another link on your page – e.g one in the footer. The link address should be like this http://www.example.com/wp-admin
- Change the URL in your address bar to http://www.example.com/wp-admin and press enter
- Change the URL in your address bar to http://www.example.com/wp-login.php and press enter
Step 2. Login
- Enter your Username and Password, click on remember me if working from home, and then click on the Log In button
- OR, if you have Simple Twitter Connect’s Login plugin, try using the Sign in with Twitter button
- OR, if you have Simple Facebook Connect’s Login plugin enabled, try using Sign in with Facebook button
Step 3. Navigate to the Administration page (wp-admin)If you performed steps 1. and 2. this should not be necessary as you should already be at the Administration page. If you navigated away from it then do one of these:
- Click on the Site Admin link in the Meta widget
- Click on a back button or use your browser’s history.
- Try options 2., 3. or 4. from Step 1.