, then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for the Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: If Magic Wand was selected, decrease the Tolerance to remove pixels to your selection, then tap the canvas again to see the change.
How do I cut out an image in SketchBook?
Cutting and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+X (Win) or Command+X (Mac) to cut the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do I edit a picture in SketchBook?
You can open and edit Inventor Publisher image annotations in SketchBook Pro. To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro.
How do you set the eraser in Autodesk SketchBook?
To make changes to an existing eraser, do the following:
- In the Brush Palette, tap the following to open the Brush Library: For Desktop users: …
- In the Brush Library, select the eraser you want to modify.
- Do the following to access Brush Properties: …
- Edit the eraser, then close the Brush Properties and continue drawing.
How do you delete a layer in SketchBook?
Deleting layers in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- To delete one or more visible layers, in the Layer Editor, select the layer(s) to be deleted, then tap and select Delete.
- To delete all hidden layers, tap and select Delete Hidden Layers.
How do you cut and move in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do I delete photos from SketchBook on IPAD?
Click to select the photo you want to delete. Once selected, click the Delete button at the bottom of the Sketchbook window, or right-click and choose Delete from the menu. In the Photo Tools palette, you must use the context menu (right-click > Delete) to delete a photo.
How do you insert a picture into SketchBook?
Importing an image to your Gallery
- Open Photos.
- Select the image you want to bring into Sketchbook.
- Tap. Export.
- In the top row, scroll to find Sketchbook.
- Tap the Sketchbook icon, then Import to Gallery. The image or images are imported to your Sketchbook Gallery.
Does sketchbook have an eraser?
soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers.
How do I change the eraser size in sketchbook?
Changing eraser size
- Tap-drag the Size slider to the left to decrease the size of the eraser. This is great for detailed work, when you need to be precise about the pixels you’re removing.
- Tap-drag the Size slider to the right to increase the size of the eraser.
How do I edit a layer in SketchBook?
To reposition a layer, see Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Windows 10 (Pro).
- In the current selected layer, tap-hold to access the radial menu. Swipe and select. …
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to access the Layer menu and select Add Layer to create a new layer.
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to create a new layer.
Where is the layer editor in SketchBook?
The Layer Editor in SketchBook Pro Mobile
If you are on a tablet, the Layer Editor is visible by default, along the right of your screen.
Are there layers in SketchBook?
Layers are a big part of Sketchbook. They help you organize the content that make your image. They are used a lot for complex drawing and projects.