To flip the canvas vertically, select Image > Flip Canvas Vertically. To flip the canvas horizontally, select Image > Mirror Canvas.
How do you mirror an object in SketchBook?
Select the layer you want to flip. In the menubar, select Image > Mirror Layer.
How do you move drawings in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you flip in Autodesk?
Flipping Vertically in Desktop
- Select the layer you want to flip.
- In the menubar, select Image > Flip Layer Vertically.
How do you flip canvas on SketchBook IPAD?
Transforming your canvas in SketchBook in Mobile
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
How do you move around in SketchBook?
On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook.
How do you lasso and move in SketchBook?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you move layers in SketchBook?
Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- In the top right corner of the layer, tap-hold. as you drag the layer to a different location within the Layer Editor.
How do you flip a drawing in CAD?
To Mirror Objects in 2D
- Click Home tab Modify panel Mirror. Find.
- Select the objects to mirror.
- Specify the first point of the mirror line.
- Specify the second point.
- Press Enter to retain the original objects, or enter y to erase them.
How do you flip in Autodesk Inventor?
Rotate a Body
Using the Bodies selector , select one or more bodies in the graphics window. Define the Rotation Axis: Use to specify the edge or axis to define the linear move direction. Click Flip to reverse the drag direction.