How do you name a canvas in procreate?
To name Procreate files, stay within your general Gallery and click on the name of a piece of art. If it’s unnamed, it will say “Untitled Artwork.” Simply click on that and enter your new name. You can also change the name by navigating to the Canvas Information within your artwork settings.
How do I add a title in procreate?
Rename an artwork – in the Gallery, tap on the artwork name you want to change. Type in the new name and tap Done.
Where is canvas info in procreate?
Tap Actions > Canvas > Canvas information.
Can you name a stack in procreate?
Rename a Stack
All Stacks are named Stack by default. Rename a Stack the same way you rename an artwork: tap the title to show the keyboard and rename.
How do I add text in procreate?
Add Text. Add Text to your document with a tap. Tap Actions > Add > Add Text. A bounding box containing the word Text will appear on your canvas.
How do you flip a canvas in procreate?
Using the Actions Menu to Flip Your Canvas in Procreate
- Open your Actions menu. Click on the wrench to open the Actions menu. …
- Click on the Canvas button. Second from the left in the Actions menu, you’ll see a button that says, “Canvas.” Click on it. …
- Click on the button to flip your canvas.
How do you create a selection in procreate?
To activate the selection tool, tap on the selection icon on the top menu and its options will show up at the bottom. The selection tool can remain active when other functions are being used, such as the brush tool. When the selection tool is activated, only the selected area on the canvas can be edited.
How do I create a custom canvas in procreate?
They are so helpful for quick batching.
- Go to Procreate Gallery to make a custom canvas. When you open up your Procreate app, this is the first screen you should see.
- Click the ‘+’ in the top right. …
- Tap the Add Canvas icon. …
- Select your custom canvas dimensions. …
- Pick a name for the canvas. …
- Tap Create.