How do you shape a brush in procreate?
How to Make a Stamp Brush in Procreate
- Make a new square document.
- Draw your design.
- In the actions panel (wrench in top left corner), click copy canvas.
- Start a new brush.
- Open the shape editor and click paste shape.
- Use a two-finger tap the image to invert the colors.
How do I adjust the sensitivity on my Apple pencil?
To access this setting:
- Tap Pencil & Stroke in the Astropad Studio sidebar.
- Scroll down in the sidebar to the Pressure Smoothing settings. You’ll see three pressure smoothing options: Enabled, Disabled, and Custom.
- Select Custom.
- Slide the white dot along the line to increase or decrease pressure smoothing.
How do I fix the brush opacity in procreate?
Use the Opacity Slider in the Layers Panel
You can change the opacity of your drawings within the settings of each layer. Simply lower the opacity of the layer, and draw your elements with a fully opaque brush. You’ll end up with low opacity brush strokes because your entire layer is low opacity.