How do I change the color of my SketchBook?
In the bottom toolbar, with a brush already selected, tap either a preset color or the color swatches icon to access more colors, then select a color.
How do I get my SketchBook color back on my IPAD?
The color wheel, HSL and RGB sliders, and color swatches appear in their own panel of the editor. Tap the icons at the bottom of the panel to access them.
For SketchBook Pro handheld device users
- To return to the color wheel, tap .
- To access the Copic colors, tap. …
- To exit the editor, tap the x.
How do you fill color in Autodesk SketchBook on IPAD?
Fill active layers with color.
- In the toolbar, tap .
- Select a color from the Color Editor.
- Tap to fill the current layer or. for all visible layers. Selected Layer. Fill Outcome. Current layer. All visible layers.
- Select a fill.
- To accept the fill, click or. to decline the fill.
How do I find the color of my SketchBook?
Using the Color Picker in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Tap the middle of the Color Puck to access the Color Picker .
- Tap .
- Drag it over a color. The middle of the puck changes, displaying the current color.
- Click on the color you want to capture it.
How do you mix colors on SketchBook?
Layer blending in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do I turn grayscale on SketchBook?
Select the rectangle. In the Inspector pane under the Fills category, change the Fill color to white. Still in the Fills section under Blending, select the Color option. This will change all layers underneath to grayscale.
How do you get the color puck back in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- The Color Puck is open by default; however, if it is not visible, in the toolbar, select. UI Toggle > Color Editor to display it.
- If the Color Editor is already visible, then tap the Puck icon ( ) in its top left corner to swap from the Color Editor to the Color Puck.
How do I reset my SketchBook settings?
Resetting preferences in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences > the Lagoon tab, tap Reset.
- For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences > the Lagoon tab, tap Reset.
How do I reset my SketchBook?
For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences > the Lagoon tab, tap Reset. For Mac users, select Sketchbook Pro > Preferences > the Lagoon tab, tap Reset.
How do you use the magic wand in SketchBook?
The version of SketchBook you are using will determine the UI you will see.
For handheld device users
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.