In gallery, tap the gear menu icon. Now tap each file you want to export. Each file you select will light up with a blue border. Tap the export arrow at top and you can export all the selected files in one go.
How do I export multiple photos from Procreate?
Drag and Drop Export
Export to other Procreate documents, other apps, or any Apple sharing locations such as iCloud or Files folders. Bulk export layers by picking up one layer, then tapping others to add them to the stack. You can then Drag and Drop a stack the same way you would a single layer.
Can you export multiple files at once?
3.5. 2 Exporting multiple files
Export to a single file: Multiple files can be exported to a single file by selecting all the files you wish to export and going to File → Export → Selected Documents. This will combine all the files you selected into a single file for export.
How do I get Procreate 5x?
How to Update to Procreate 5
- Update your iOS by going to your iPad Settings > General > Software Update. If there’s a new update available, tap Download and Install. Procreate 5 requires iOS 13.2 or newer.
- Update your Procreate app. Go to your Apps and find Procreate then choose Update.
How do I export layers from Procreate?
To share Procreate images with layers, click on the share button and scroll down to the “Share Layers” option. Within there, choose either a Procreate file, PNG files, or a or PDF and complete your export to your desired location.
How do I export a selection in Procreate?
Let me show you how it works.
- Select Object. Tap on the ‘S’ at the top left of the toolbar to activate the Selection Tool. …
- Tap Save & Load. This will pull up your saved selections library. …
- Tap the ‘+’ sign to save selection. …
- Swipe left to Delete. …
- VIDEO: HOW TO SAVE A SELECTION IN PROCREATE.
Tap Actions > Share > Procreate, then select a destination for your file.
How do I export multiple files?
To start, click File->Export Multiple Files As-> Theme Data Files…. A file and tier selection dialog appears. Select the appropriate files or a domain, then choose the tiers you would like to use for the export.
Can I bulk save on Photoshop?
Go to the Menu bar > File > Automate > Batch. A new Batch window appears. Select the “Save for Web” action set and the “850w” action under Play. Change the source to “Opened Files” (or select a specific Folder or other option).
How do I export in bulk in Photoshop?
- Do one of the following: Choose File > Automate > Batch (Photoshop) …
- Specify the action you want to use to process files from the Set and Action pop-up menus. …
- Choose the files to process from the Source pop-up menu: …
- Set processing, saving, and file naming options.
How do I group multiple layers in Procreate?
Let me show you how to do it!
- Go to Layers Panel. This is the panel at the top right of your procreate toolbar. …
- Select multiple layers. …
- Tap on ‘Group’ to group layers. …
- Tap on ‘New group’ to rename. …
- Tap on Rename. …
- VIDEO: HOW TO GROUP LAYERS IN PROCREATE.
How do you create a group on Procreate?
To group your layers in Procreate, begin by selecting all of your desired layers by swiping right on them. Choose the Group button at the top of your Layers panel. All of your layers will fall together into a new group that will automatically be named “New group.” Rename this group, as needed.