Under File Sharing, scroll down and tap SketchBook Motion. Select the files you want to transfer to your computer, then press Save to…, select a location, and tap Save.
How do you select and move in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do I move a drawing to a different folder in Autodesk SketchBook?
to enter Selection mode, tap all the sketches you want added to the folder, tap-hold a sketch, then drag onto a folder.
How do you move pages in SketchBook?
On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook.
Where does SketchBook save files?
Saving in Sketchbook for Android
Files are saved as TIFFs in the Sketchbook Gallery. You can export these files as a layered PSD, or a flattened JPEG or PNG.
How do I rotate in SketchBook?
To rotate, drag in a circular manner with two fingers. To move, drag up, down, left, or right with one finger. To scale, with two fingers, pinch the canvas for a smaller layer and expand your fingers for a larger layer.
How do you lasso and move in SketchBook?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do I create a folder in Autodesk SketchBook?
There are three different ways to create a layer group, in the Layer Editor:
- Click. Layer Menu and select New Group.
- Click .
- Shift-select the layers you want grouped and click. and select Group Layers. To ungroup layers, select the group folder, click. and select Ungroup.
How do I recover a SketchBook file?
Recovering Sketchbook sketches
- Restore the Preferences in the settings: Select Settings. Scroll down to Sketchbook. Toggle Restore Preferences.
- Use a second device to backup files using the iMazing app: Find another device (iPad). Download the iMazing app.
How do you save an image in SketchBook?
For Android users, use share to save to the cloud.
Sharing a sketch from the gallery
- Tap .
- Swipe to the thumbnail view of the sketch you want to export.
- Tap and select. Share.
- In the next dialog, select Save Image to save your image to Photos.
How do you use selection in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you use the magic wand in SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
How do I convert SketchBook to PDF?
An easy way I found was to open the PDF in Preview, then File >> Export… look for Quartz Filter select box >> Choose ‘Reduce File Size’. Then Save the PDF.