It’s impossible to delete the Procreate default brushes, so the one you’ve lost can’t be one of those anyway. You can modify default brushes and then use the Reset option to return them to their original settings, but you can’t delete them.
How do I restore my brushes in procreate?
How to Reset Procreate’s Default Brushes
- Find the Procreate brush you want to reset. Navigate through your brush folders and find the brush you want to reset. …
- Swipe left on the brush you want to reset. Once you’ve found the brush you want to reset, swipe it to the left. …
- Click the Reset button, if it’s available.
Where are procreate brushes saved?
Installing Procreate Brushes (. brush)
- Transfer the file(s) ending in . brush to your Dropbox folder. …
- On your iPad, open the Dropbox app, then navigate to the folder where your brush is located. …
- Now, when you open Procreate, you’ll see your new brush(es) in a set called “Imported” at the bottom of your brush library.
Can you search for a brush in procreate?
Find your Recent brushes at the top of the Brush Library sets. … Up to a maximum of ten individual brushes are automatically added to the Recent set as you select and use them. To find the original set a brush in Recent belongs to, swipe left on the brush and then tap the Find button.
How do you get a monoline brush in Procreate?
How to Create a Monoline Brush in Procreate
- Start a new brush.
- The default shape and grain are perfect for a monoline brush.
- In the stroke settings, set spacing to 0 and streamline to max. This creates a smooth brush. …
- Skip down to the Apple pencil settings and change opacity to 0.
- Finally, name your brush.
How do I open a Brushset file?
brushset file from an app like Google Drive.
- Locate the .brushset file in Google Drive.
- Tap the three little dots.
- Select Open in.
- Navigate to Copy to Procreate (if it doesn’t show up, try selecting More)
- Tada! Your new brush set is imported into the Procreate app.
How do I unzip a file in procreate on iPad?
Steps to Unzip and Install Procreate Files Directly on the iPad
- Click the download link that was provided to you after purchase. …
- FileExplorer will open. …
- Tap on ‘Save’.
- Select ‘Local’ from the menu found on the left. …
- Tap on your zipped file.
- Select ‘Unarchive’ from the menu that pops up.
How do you save a favorite brush in procreate?
1. Group Your Favorite Procreate Brushes in a Folder
- Open your Brush Library and scroll up on your list of brush folders until you see the plus sign. …
- Hold your finger down on your new brush until it pops out of its current brush folder. …
- Drag it and drop it into your new Favorites folder.
How do you delete brush sets?
If you ever want to permanently delete a brush set, do the following:
- In the Brush Library, tap the brush set you want to delete.
- Tap-hold and select. Delete Brush Set. The set is removed from the library. The only way to retrieve the brush set is to have it saved somewhere else (see Exporting a brush set).
How do you copy a brush?
1 Correct answer. Right click it in the Brush Preset Picker > Delete Brush. Right click it in the Brush Preset Picker > Delete Brush. Click to select the duplicate, Ctrl + Click to add others to the selection and then click the Delete button to the right.