In Procreate 4, open the app to the Gallery view. Tap the word ‘Procreate’ at the top left of the Gallery to open the dark introductory screen. At the bottom, tap ‘Restore Example Artworks’. Thank you.
How do I restore photos on procreate?
The best way to restore deleted Procreate files is to use an iCloud backup that includes your Procreate files. Allow days, if not weeks, for the backup to be restored. It’s also good practice to have a folder of . procreate files that you can use should something go wrong with your iCloud backup.
How do I go back in history of procreate?
Procreate does not have an undo history that lets you search through your past actions and revert your design to an earlier version. You will need to undo, one at a time, until you are back to the point in your design that you want to be.
How do I restore a backup on my iPad?
Important: You must first create a backup of your iPad. See Back up iPad.
Restore iPad from an iCloud backup
- Turn on a new or newly erased iPad.
- Follow the online instructions to choose a language and region.
- Tap Set Up Manually.
- Tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I undo in Apple Pencil?
For undo, a double tap and swipe up. For redo, double tap and push down. For the eraser, Apple needs to cave and make the back of the pencil behave like an eraser so you can flip it around, and use the back end to erase.
Why does Procreate keep switch to eraser?
Procreate Brush Keeps Switching to the Eraser. If your Procreate brush keeps switching to the eraser and you have an Apple Pencil 2, make sure that you don’t have the double tap feature enabled. You can turn this off in the Accessibility settings.
How do I restore pictures from iCloud?
Recover photos and videos
- In Photos on iCloud.com, click the Recently Deleted album in the sidebar. If you don’t see the sidebar, click .
- Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.
How do I restore from backup?
Manually back up data & settings
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System. Backup. If these steps don’t match your phone’s settings, try searching your settings app for backup , or get help from your device manufacturer.
- Tap Back up now. Continue.
How do I retrieve deleted items on my iPad?
How to Recover Deleted PDF Files on iPad?
- Log into your iCloud account and click iCloud Drive.
- Find the Recently Deleted option, here you can view the deleted PDF files and others.
- Select and tap on Recover, which will be recovered to iCloud Drive.