On your iPad, open the Dropbox app, then navigate to the folder where your brush is located. Tap on the brush file, then click the small […] icon and click Export. Click Open In… and tap Copy to Procreate.
How do you import procreate brushes from files?
Importing a Procreate . brushset from Google Drive
- Locate the .brushset file in Google Drive.
- Tap the three little dots.
- Select Open in.
- Navigate to Copy to Procreate (if it doesn’t show up, try selecting More)
- Tada! Your new brush set is imported into the Procreate app.
How do I import brushes into 2021 procreate?
Importing Brush Sets
- Open your files folder and locate the brush set.
- Hold the brush set until a menu appears.
- Select Share at the bottom of the menu.
- Scroll through the app icons at the top and choose … …
- Scroll down to “Open in Procreate.”
- The new brush set folder will appear at the top of the brush folder list.
How do I unzip a file in procreate on iPad?
Steps to Unzip and Install Procreate Files Directly on the iPad
- Click the download link that was provided to you after purchase. …
- FileExplorer will open. …
- Tap on ‘Save’.
- Select ‘Local’ from the menu found on the left. …
- Tap on your zipped file.
- Select ‘Unarchive’ from the menu that pops up.
Where do I get brushes for procreate?
brushset files (which are packs of multiple brushes). Probably the best site for this is Brushes for Procreate. A massive gallery of brushes from creators all over the world, Brushes for Procreate offers both free and premium downloads. They’ve also got an iPad app that lets you install your new brushes quickly.