How do you drag in SketchBook?
Using transforms in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap and select .
- Tap-drag one of the arrows to move the content on that layer along the axis selected. If you select either arrow along the sides, your movement is constrained to left and right. …
- When finished, tap Done.
How do you lasso and move in SketchBook?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you move pictures in SketchBook?
Importing on Android for tablet users
- Tap-drag the canvas to freely move in any direction.
- Tap to nudge the content one pixel at a time, by tapping an arrow or tap-drag from the middle to move in any direction or on an arrow to move in that direction.
- Tap to flip the image vertically.
- Tap to flip the image horizontally.
How do I move a layer in SketchBook?
Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- In the top right corner of the layer, tap-hold. as you drag the layer to a different location within the Layer Editor.
How do I rotate screen in SketchBook?
Transforming your canvas in SketchBook in Mobile
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
How do you use selection in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you use the magic wand in SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
How do you move objects in Autodesk?
To Move Objects Using Two Points
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
What does magic wand do in SketchBook?
In SketchBook Pro Desktop, a selection can also be used to select an area, then with the V key open the Transform Puck to move, scale or rotate your selection. Magic Wand to select the background and either an eraser or Clear to delete the background.
How do I edit in Autodesk SketchBook?
Editing text in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Do one of the following: For tablet users, in the toolbar, tap . For handheld device users, in the toolbar, tap , then .
- Do any of the following: Tap. then type the text you need. Tap. …
- When finished, tap. to accept the changes or x to decline.
How do I move a layer on top of another in SketchBook?
To reposition a layer, see Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Windows 10 (Pro).
- In the current selected layer, tap-hold to access the radial menu. Swipe and select. …
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to access the Layer menu and select Add Layer to create a new layer.
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to create a new layer.
How do I see layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
Accessing layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- If you want to work without it displayed, tap. to hide the UI. Tap it again to display the UI.
- With one hand, tap. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. …
- If the Layer Editor isn’t displayed, in the toolbar along the top, tap. and select Layer Editor.
Where is the layer editor in SketchBook?
The Layer Editor in SketchBook Pro Mobile
If you are on a tablet, the Layer Editor is visible by default, along the right of your screen.