Use the Hardness slider to make the edges of your brush softer or sharper. In either the Brush Palette or Brush Properties, double-tap the brush you want to modify.
How do you smooth lines in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using Steady and Predictive Stroke in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. to create a smoother stroke as you draw. Another toolbar appears with a slider.
- Tap-drag the slider or enter a numeric value to set the offset between your cursor and the stroke.
- Tap. to exit the tool.
How do I get good at Autodesk SketchBook?
10 Tips to improve your concept art skills in Autodesk Sketchbook by Trent Kaniuga
- Step 1: Sketch Thumbnails. …
- Step 2: Set up your canvas. …
- Step 3: Define your blobs. …
- Step 4: Define interesting details and construction. …
- Step 5: Color flats. …
- Step 6: Color adjustments. …
- Step 7: Paint color details. …
- Step 8: Get crazy with details.
How do I make Autodesk SketchBook less pixelated?
You can’t turn off Pixel Preview in the “Windows 10 (Tablet)” version of SketchBook. The Desktop version will be pixelated but make sure that the image is set to 300 PPI and it will look good when you print it.
What is predictive stroke?
Predictive Stroke is a corrective tool, it is there to instantly clean up your lines so you don’t need to worry about them not being straight or your ellipses looking wonky. … Predictive Stroke is just more flexible tool in drafting and design.
How do you draw a curved line in SketchBook?
Using guides in SketchBook Pro for Desktop
- (or press the R key) – Sketch a straight line anywhere on the canvas. …
- Sketch using a circular motion close to or on the elliptical ruler. …
- (or press the F key) – Draw a variety of smooth curves. …
- (or press the U key) – Draw curved lines anywhere on the canvas.
Where is the smudge tool in Autodesk SketchBook?
Smear and Blur appear in two places in SketchBook Pro Desktop. They are in the Brush Palette and the Basic brush set in the Brush Library.
How do you blend in Autodesk SketchBook?
Layer blending in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do I resize in Autodesk SketchBook?
Resizing an image in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
How do you lasso in SketchBook?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you add textures to Autodesk SketchBook?
Importing textures in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- With a brush selected, tap. to open Brush Properties.
- In Brush Properties, tap the Advanced tab, scroll down to Nib and open it, scroll down to Texture, and add a check to activate it.
- Tap Import.
- Locate the texture, select it, and tap Open.