Can you do layers in SketchBook?
Pencils, ink, and color layers, separated strategically from one another, as well as from the background plate. This makes it easy to change elements or add them later. … Consider grouping layers into folders. With Sketchbook, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels.
How do I edit a layer in SketchBook?
The Layer Editor in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap to access the Color Editor.
- Color Palette.
- Tap to switch to the Layer Editor.
- Tap to switch to the Color Palette.
- Background layer.
- Current active layer.
- Lock Layer.
- Show/hide layer content.
How do you show layers in SketchBook?
Accessing layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- If you want to work without it displayed, tap. to hide the UI. Tap it again to display the UI.
- With one hand, tap. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. …
- If the Layer Editor isn’t displayed, in the toolbar along the top, tap. and select Layer Editor.
How do I add a layer to a group in SketchBook?
Creating a layer group
- Click. Layer Menu and select New Group.
- Click .
- Shift-select the layers you want grouped and click. and select Group Layers. To ungroup layers, select the group folder, click. and select Ungroup.
How many layers does Autodesk SketchBook have?
NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
How do you name layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
Renaming a layer in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, select the layer.
- Do either of the following: tap-hold , flick. , and change the name. tap. and select Rename. Tip: If you don’t want to see the layer image as the layer thumbnail, remove the check mark next to Show me what is on this layer.
What is layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Jun 01 2021In-product view. Jump to Mobile or Windows 10. Layers are a big part of SketchBook Pro. They help you organize the content that make your image. They are used a lot for complex drawing and projects.
How do I bring a layer forward in SketchBook?
Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.