To create a canvas in inches tap on the + sign to create a new canvas…. choose inches and then input the size and DPI you want…..
How do I change dimension units in Procreate?
Scale your entire image up or down with the power of Resample. To make your canvas larger, smaller, or a different shape, tap Actions > Canvas > Crop and Resize. Toggle the Resample switch on to begin resizing your content.
How do you change pixels to inches in Procreate?
Hi smpoll – Procreate only tracks canvas size in pixels, but it’s easy to figure out the canvas size you need. Just multiply each dimension of your desired print in inches by the dpi you want. For example, if you want to create a 10 inch by 12 inch print at 300dpi, just multiply each dimension by the dpi.
How do I change the canvas size in Procreate pocket?
Tap the + icon to bring up the New Canvas menu. Tap Custom Size and enter the Width, Height and DPI then Done to create the canvas.
How do I Crop canvas size in Procreate?
Grab your iPad Pro & Apple Pencil and let’s get started.
- CHOOSE A PROCREATE FILE TO OPEN. It doesn’t really matter which one you open as long as it’s not a blank document. …
- GO TO THE GEAR ICON. …
- TAP CANVAS TO CROP. …
- DRAG YOUR CANVAS SIZE TO CROP. …
- EDIT YOUR PIXEL DIMENSIONS. …
- ROTATE YOUR CANVAS.
How do I change the canvas texture in Procreate?
- Go to the Procreate gallery and import or open the paper texture template you wish to add to your canvas.
- In the layers palette, expand the Paper Textures layer group.
- Tap to select the Highlights layer, then swipe right on the Paper Texture layer to select it also.
How do I create a custom size in Procreate?
They are so helpful for quick batching.
- Go to Procreate Gallery to make a custom canvas. …
- Click the ‘+’ in the top right. …
- Tap the Add Canvas icon. …
- Select your custom canvas dimensions. …
- Pick a name for the canvas. …
- Tap Create. …
- VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE A CUSTOM CANVAS SIZE IN PROCREATE.
How do I resize a Procreate canvas to 8×10?
To resize your artwork in Procreate, click on the wrench to open the Actions tab, and click on the Crop and Resize button. Open the settings and toggle on the Resample Canvas button. Enter one of your desired dimensions and Procreate will automatically adjust the other.
How many pixels is an inch?
If PPI equals 96, one inch has 96 pixels.
How do I resize an image in Procreate without losing quality?
When resizing objects in Procreate, avoid quality loss by making sure the Interpolation setting is set to Bilinear or Bicubic. When resizing a canvas in Procreate, avoid quality loss by working with larger canvases than you think you need, and making sure your canvas is at least 300 DPI.
How do you use symmetry in Procreate?
To use symmetry in Procreate, turn on the drawing guide and click the tab to edit it. Click on the symmetry option and choose whether you want vertical, horizontal, quadrant, or radial symmetry. Use the blue dot to move the symmetry line around your canvas, and the green dot to rotate it.
Does Procreate have ruler?
There’s no doubt I love Procreate and with each release they keep the surprises coming, but something that has been missing from the beginning is rulers. … When creating these ruler templates I discovered an unusual quirk with Procreate when copying a layer from one canvas to another.
What is DPI on Procreate?
NOTE: In the Procreate app “DPI” translates to PPI (pixels per inch).