How do I change the layout in Autodesk SketchBook?
In the menu bar, select Window > Default Layout. This will centralize things. Next, either open the editors you need through the toolbar or by selecting them from the Window menu.
How do I access Autodesk SketchBook settings?
Preferences in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
- For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
What measurements does Autodesk SketchBook use?
Edit > Preferences > Canvas Size > 8.5 x 11 inches @ 300 DPI. The Keyboard Shortcut to navigate the canvas is the SPACE bar. You can use the option: Edit > Preferences > UNCHECK Enable Rotate or keep it on and use the 9,0 hotkey to rotate it right and left in smaller increments.
How do you change SketchBook pen size?
Resizing brushes in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Brush Palette, tap any brush to select it. Sliders appear beside the palette for changing size or hardness/size and opacity or opacity/flow.
- Tap-drag them up or down. An on-screen display appears, indicating the new numeric values for the changed brush property.
Can you zoom in on SketchBook?
Position your cursor over the area you want to zoom in or out of. Move your finger along the touch strip in an upward motion to zoom in or a downward motion to zoom out.
How do you remove pixels from Autodesk SketchBook?
Removing sections from a selection in SketchBook Pro Desktop
, then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for the Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: If Magic Wand was selected, decrease the Tolerance to remove pixels to your selection, then tap the canvas again to see the change.
What is the difference between SketchBook and SketchBook Pro?
The subscription version of SketchBook Pro requires an Autodesk account and has licensing features. … As of the latest updates to SketchBook Pro for Mac and Windows, there are no feature differences between the two versions.
To bring the tool bar back in Sketchbook, use the following methods: The shortcut CTRL+ALT+J toggles the visibility of the toolbar.
How do I reset Autodesk SketchBook settings?
Resetting preferences in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences > the Lagoon tab, tap Reset.
- For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences > the Lagoon tab, tap Reset.
How do I resize in SketchBook?
Resizing an image in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
How do you scale in Autodesk SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro Desktop users:
- To scale the ruler, click-drag .
- To rotate the ruler, click-drag and rotate .
- To move the ruler, click-drag .
- To move a ruler handle, click-drag a handle .
- To create a stroke, draw on or near the section of the ruler you need.
- To exit the ruler, click .
How do you scale on SketchBook?
Using transforms in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- To rotate, drag in a circular manner with two fingers.
- To move, drag up, down, left, or right with one finger.
- To scale, with two fingers, pinch the canvas for a smaller layer and expand your fingers for a larger layer.
Do you need a stylus for Autodesk SketchBook?
Exclusively on Android. SketchBook Pro on Android only supports the Samsung S Pen. There is no special set up required and the S Pen will give you true pressure-sensitivity.
What stylus works with Autodesk SketchBook?
There are only two styluses that are compatible with devices running the latest version of SketchBook Pro Mobile: For iOS, use the Apple Pencil. For Android, use the Samsung S Pen.
What is pen mode in Autodesk SketchBook?
The way to avoid this is by changing to Pen Mode. This makes the app listen only to the stylus. While you’re drawing, turn on Pen Mode to make SketchBook ignore your palm or finger touching the canvas.