How do you reset Autodesk SketchBook?
Select Edit > Preferences > the Factory Defaults tab, for Reset Brush Palette and Library, tap Reset.
How many layers can you have in Autodesk SketchBook?
NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
How do I edit in Autodesk SketchBook?
Editing text in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Do one of the following: For tablet users, in the toolbar, tap . For handheld device users, in the toolbar, tap , then .
- Do any of the following: Tap. then type the text you need. Tap. …
- When finished, tap. to accept the changes or x to decline.
How do I change page orientation in Autodesk SketchBook?
Transforming your canvas in SketchBook in Windows 10
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
How do you delete a drawing in SketchBook?
Deleting sketches within a folder
- To delete one or more sketches, tap. , then the sketch or sketches from the Gallery or from within a folder.
- Tap and select. Delete. The sketch appears in the Trash folder.
How do I restore Autodesk?
AutoCAD for Windows
Windows 10: Start > AutoCAD 20xx > Reset Settings To Default. Windows 7: Start > All Programs > Autodesk > AutoCAD 20xx > Reset Settings To Default.
How do I save Autodesk SketchBook artwork?
For Android users, use share to save to the cloud.
Sharing a sketch from the gallery
- Tap .
- Swipe to the thumbnail view of the sketch you want to export.
- Tap and select. Share.
- In the next dialog, select Save Image to save your image to Photos.
Is Autodesk SketchBook good for beginners?
Sketchbook Pro is one of them. … With an interface designed for tablet use (you can work without a keyboard!), great brush engine, beautiful, clean workspace, and many drawing-assisting tools, it’s a perfect choice for both beginners and professionals.
How do you move drawings on SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do I change layers in SketchBook?
Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
How do I add an image to a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Adding an image in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap. Import Image.
- Select an image from your your device and tap an image to import it.
- Use the Transform tools to stretch, move, scale, rotate, and/or flip the image. …
- When finished, tap Done.