In SketchBook Pro Desktop, a selection can also be used to select an area, then with the V key open the Transform Puck to move, scale or rotate your selection. Magic Wand to select the background and either an eraser or Clear to delete the background.
What are the tools in SketchBook?
Tools in SketchBook Pro Desktop
There are fill, guide, symmetry, and text tools, as well as cropping, transform, distort, perspective, drawing, and stroke tools. There are also an assortment of editing tools.
How do you move pictures in SketchBook?
Use the Import tools to position, scale, rotate, mirror, and/or flip the image:
- Tap-drag the canvas to freely move in any direction.
- Tap to nudge the content one pixel at a time, by tapping an arrow or tap-drag from the middle to move in any direction or on an arrow to move in that direction.
How do you move things in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
What is the blending tool in SketchBook?
SketchBook Pro comes with an assortment of brushes for blending and smudging. There is also a brush type that will turn any brush into a natural blender. If you’re on Mac or Windows, you will have access to all brushes and can even load custom ones from places like the blog.
How do you use the magic wand on SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
How do you use the lasso tool in SketchBook?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you cut in SketchBook?
Cutting and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+X (Win) or Command+X (Mac) to cut the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you mirror in SketchBook?
Flip or mirror your canvas
To flip the canvas vertically, select Image > Flip Canvas Vertically. To flip the canvas horizontally, select Image > Mirror Canvas.
Can you copy and paste on Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If you want to copy and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection, then do the following: Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you drag in SketchBook?
Using transforms in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap and select .
- Tap-drag one of the arrows to move the content on that layer along the axis selected. If you select either arrow along the sides, your movement is constrained to left and right. …
- When finished, tap Done.