First, make sure they’re brushes for Procreate as brushes for other software aren’t compatible. Second, make sure it isn’t a zip file. If it is, unzip it either using a file management app or on your computer. Then you should be able to download the brushes, assuming they’re Procreate-compatible.
How do I import brushes into 2021 Procreate?
Importing Brush Sets
- Open your files folder and locate the brush set.
- Hold the brush set until a menu appears.
- Select Share at the bottom of the menu.
- Scroll through the app icons at the top and choose … …
- Scroll down to “Open in Procreate.”
- The new brush set folder will appear at the top of the brush folder list.
Why are files greyed out in Procreate?
A common mistake when installing Procreate brushes is attempting to import your downloaded files into Procreate directly from the Procreate gallery’s import button. This will result in your brush files being greyed-out when importing.
Where do I get brushes for procreate?
brushset files (which are packs of multiple brushes). Probably the best site for this is Brushes for Procreate. A massive gallery of brushes from creators all over the world, Brushes for Procreate offers both free and premium downloads. They’ve also got an iPad app that lets you install your new brushes quickly.
How do I import brushes into procreate pocket?
Import brushes created by other people straight into Procreate Pocket. Tap New brush to create a new brush. Find and tap the Import button at the top right to import a brush from the Files app. The brush will import into your currently selected Brush Set.
How do I import brushes into Photoshop procreate?
Open any document, tap on the Brush icon, and then on the little Plus Sign to open up the Brush Settings. Tap on Import, find the . abr file of the brush, and tap on it to install.
Are procreate brushes free?
That’s why we’ve put together a collection of brush sets that you can use in Procreate. And the best part about these brushes is that they’re free, so there’s no risk to you for trying them and you can feel that little bit freer to experiment.
How do I download Procreate brushes from Google Drive?
Essentially the process is:
- Download the brushes to your computer.
- Put the brush files in Dropbox, iCloud Drive, or Google Drive.
- Open Procreate and open the brushes palette.
- Touch the plus in the top right.
- Choose Import from…
- Touch “Locations” and choose the place you put the brushes.
- Find the brush and import!
How do I unzip a file in procreate on iPad?
Steps to Unzip and Install Procreate Files Directly on the iPad
- Click the download link that was provided to you after purchase. …
- FileExplorer will open. …
- Tap on ‘Save’.
- Select ‘Local’ from the menu found on the left. …
- Tap on your zipped file.
- Select ‘Unarchive’ from the menu that pops up.
What format are procreate brushes?
Brushes can either be supplied as ‘open’ files (usually several links ending in ‘. brush’ which are readable by Procreate), or as a ‘zip’ (one file ending in the extension ‘. zip’). Zip files are an easy way to transfer several files in one download, but you will need to extract them before use.
How do I unzip a folder on my iPad?
How to open a ZIP file on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Open the Files app, then find the ZIP file or archive you want to uncompress.
- Tap the ZIP file or archive.
- A folder is created containing the files. To change its name, touch and hold on the folder, then tap Rename.
- Tap to open the folder.