To resize your artwork in Procreate, click on the wrench to open the Actions tab, and click on the Crop and Resize button. Open the settings and toggle on the Resample Canvas button. Enter one of your desired dimensions and Procreate will automatically adjust the other.
How do I resize a canvas drawing in Procreate?
Scale your entire image up or down with the power of Resample. To make your canvas larger, smaller, or a different shape, tap Actions > Canvas > Crop and Resize. Toggle the Resample switch on to begin resizing your content.
How do I resize in Procreate without losing quality?
When resizing objects in Procreate, avoid quality loss by making sure the Interpolation setting is set to Bilinear or Bicubic. When resizing a canvas in Procreate, avoid quality loss by working with larger canvases than you think you need, and making sure your canvas is at least 300 DPI.
How do I resize an image?
How to Resize an Image on a Windows PC
- Open the image by either right-clicking on it and selecting Open With, or clicking File, then Open on the Paint top menu.
- On the Home tab, under Image, click on Resize.
- Adjust the image size either by percentage or pixels as you see fit. …
- Click on OK.
Why is my artwork pixelated on Procreate?
Pixelation problems with Procreate are usually due to the canvas size being too small. For the least amount of pixelation, make your canvas as large you’ll need for your final product. Procreate is a raster-based program, so if you zoom in too much, or your canvas is too small, you will always see some pixelation.
Why is Procreate so blurry?
Like Photoshop, Procreate is a pixel, or raster-based software. Blurry edges occur when an element is created in a pixel-based program at a smaller size than it is used at. When it’s scaled up, the pixels are stretched, resulting in blurry edges.
How do I resize a JPEG image?
How To Resize An Image
- Open the image in Paint.
- Select the entire image using the Select button in the Home tab and choose Select All. …
- Open the Resize and Skew window by navigating to the Home tab and selecting the Resize button.
- Use the Resize fields to change the size of the image either by percentage or by pixels.
How can I resize a photo on my iPad?
How to resize photos on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch Image Size from your Home screen.
- Tap the Image Icon in the upper right corner. …
- Tap the image you would like to resize.
- Tap Choose in the lower right corner.
- Select your image resize option at the top of the page.
How can I resize a picture without cropping it?
Practically, you only need three simple steps to resize images for Instagram without cropping them.
- Step 1: Load the image to iResizer.
- Step 2: Select objects on the image you want to protect from distortion. …
- Step 3: Change the aspect ratio. …
- Step 4: Enjoy the perfect square photo.