Tap Actions > Video > Export Time-lapse video. Choose between Full length and 30 Seconds. Full length exports your entire process to a high-speed video.
How do I change the speed of a timelapse in procreate?
To change the video quality of your Procreate time lapse videos, create a custom canvas from your Gallery. Within the Custom Canvas settings, click on the Time-Lapse settings in the toolbar on the left hand side. From there, choose your resolution, quality, and whether you want to use HEVC.
How much is procreate time lapse sped up?
Share your Time-lapse video with the world.
Full length exports your entire process to a high-speed video. This video will encompass your entire process and be of a variable length. 30 Seconds cuts the video down to thirty seconds by removing frames from the video to speed it up.
Can you change a time lapse video to regular speed?
It is not possible. You can only slow down the pace of the video and that is it. Always remember you can edit and cut out parts that are there in the video but how will you generate something that is not there at the first place??
What is maximum speed distance in procreate?
Maximum Speed Distance
Determine the distance a stroke must travel before its Speed registers as 100%. If you find that brushes with speed-based settings are too sudden or sluggish for you. This is the setting to try changing for better results.
Can you edit video on procreate?
Procreate doesn’t have regular video editing tools like rotating, cropping, effects, and speeding control. However, it lets you create time-lapse videos of your drawing process and edit the parts you want. … You can edit and draw on each frame or delete and duplicate individual frames.
How do I speed up a video on my Iphone?
- With your project open, tap a video clip in the timeline to reveal the inspector at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Speed button . …
- To create ranges within a clip, do one of the following: …
- In the inspector, drag the slider right to increase the speed, or left to decrease it.
How do you know how long your drawing tool is in procreate?
You can check how long you’ve been working on a canvas under canvas info.” / Twitter.
How do you change time lapse speed on IPAD?
Use the slider to change the speed of your time lapse video. Drag the slider left to slow down the time lapse speed, or right to make it faster. The faster the speed, the shorter the final time lapse video will be. When you’re happy with the speed of your time lapse, tap the green checkmark at the top of the screen.
How do you change a timelapse video?
Once you have iMovie downloaded and installed:
- Create a new project and select the video to import.
- Tap on the video in the timeline.
- Tap the clock in the bottom left.
- Adjust the speed slider towards the rabbit.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom to save the video to your Camera Roll.
How do you edit time lapse on iPhone?
Editing a time-lapse video on iPhone
- Download the Lapse It app and open it on your iPhone.
- Tap import at the top of the screen and give the app permission to access your photos.
- Tap the videos and/or photos you want to edit. …
- Use the minute and second indicator to set the time frame for your video.