How do I reset my brush library in Procreate?
How to Reset Procreate’s Default Brushes
- Open your Procreate brush library. Take Procreate classes for free! …
- Find the Procreate brush you want to reset. Navigate through your brush folders and find the brush you want to reset. …
- Swipe left on the brush you want to reset. …
- Click the Reset button, if it’s available.
How do you move brushes between sets in Procreate?
To move brushes, tap and hold your finger still on a brush in the Brushes menu for a few moments. You’ll see the brush shift slightly under your finger, and then then you’ll be able to drag it around within the brush set, or move it to another set.
How do I add brushes to a folder in Procreate?
Hit the + icon and give your new library a name. Tap and drag brushes you want to store into that library. Just hover the brush over the folder you want to drop it into.
How do you get a monoline brush in Procreate?
How to Create a Monoline Brush in Procreate
- Start a new brush.
- The default shape and grain are perfect for a monoline brush.
- In the stroke settings, set spacing to 0 and streamline to max. This creates a smooth brush. …
- Skip down to the Apple pencil settings and change opacity to 0.
- Finally, name your brush.
How do I revert back to original in Procreate?
Once you leave your Procreate design and return to the gallery, or close the app, you can’t undo anything in your design. Procreate does not store your version history, so the best way to return to an earlier version of your design is to regularly back up your Procreate file as you work.