Tap Actions > Video > Export Time-lapse video. Choose between Full length and 30 Seconds. … 30 Seconds cuts the video down to thirty seconds by removing frames from the video to speed it up.
Does Procreate record Time-lapse?
Well, since its infancy Procreate has had a really cool built-in feature that records a time-lapse of your entire project. This feature is so helpful if you want to see your entire design process from start to finish. It’s also great for showing your projects on social media!
Can you screen record on Procreate?
Procreate will capture drawings on the canvas in a video recording that you can then export. By default it’s going to record you so to turn this off select the tools icon ( ) > Video > toggle Time-lapse recording. If you are feeling especially brave you can start a live broadcast from this menu as well.
How do you tell how long a drawing tool is on Procreate?
There is one! You can check how long you’ve been working on a canvas under canvas info.
What is maximum speed distance in procreate?
Maximum Speed Distance
Determine the distance a stroke must travel before its Speed registers as 100%. If you find that brushes with speed-based settings are too sudden or sluggish for you. This is the setting to try changing for better results.
How do you change time lapse quality in Procreate?
To change the video quality of your Procreate time lapse videos, create a custom canvas from your Gallery. Within the Custom Canvas settings, click on the Time-Lapse settings in the toolbar on the left hand side. From there, choose your resolution, quality, and whether you want to use HEVC.
How do I upload Procreate time lapse to Instagram?
In order to be able to publish your work from Procreate to Instagram, head to “Actions” and “Share”. From there, you can export your work in different formats.
How do you record your screen on iPad time lapse?
Capture a time-lapse video
- Choose Time-lapse mode.
- Set up your iPad where you want to capture a sunset, traffic flowing, or other experience over a period of time.
- Tap the Record button to start recording; tap it again to stop recording.
How do I record my screen on iPad?
You can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPad.
- Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap. next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center, tap. , then wait for the three-second countdown.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap. or the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop.
Where is action in Procreate?
In the top menu bar you’ll find a wrench symbol. This is the Actions button. Tap it to open the Actions menu.
How do I get a paper background in Procreate?
- Go to the Procreate gallery and import or open the paper texture template you wish to add to your canvas.
- In the layers palette, expand the Paper Textures layer group.
- Tap to select the Highlights layer, then swipe right on the Paper Texture layer to select it also.
How do I view canvas on Procreate?
Tap Actions > Canvas > Canvas information.