Can you outline a shape in Photoshop?
To outline a shape in Photoshop, select your shape layer in the Layers Panel and press U to active the shape tool. In the upper settings bar, click the Stroke setting and choose an outline color for the shape. … You can even add multiple outlines to shapes to really make them pop.
How do you create an outline of an image in Photoshop?
Click on the “Pen” tool in the toolbar. Select the “Paths” icon for the pen in the options bar at the top of the application. Use this tool to create a path around the image by selecting points along the image contours that the pen line follows, outlining the object.
How do you outline an image in Photoshop Elements?
Steps for Photoshop Elements 14
- Draw the Butterfly Shape and fill it with Black.
- Draw out your shape and click once on the Shape layer.
- Click Simplify which turns the shape into a vector object.
- Select Edit > Stroke (Outline) Selection.
- When the Stroke panel opens choose a stroke color and a stroke width.
- Click OK.