How do I crop and delete in Photoshop?
Select the Magic Wand tool from the toolbox and then left-click the object that you want to cut out. This creates a selection around the area that you have clicked. Hold down “Shift” and click an adjacent section of the object if the entire object was not covered by the selection.
How do I delete part of an object in Photoshop?
Auto Erase with the Pencil tool
- Specify foreground and background colors.
- Select the Pencil tool .
- Select Auto Erase in the options bar.
- Drag over the image. If the center of the cursor is over the foreground color when you begin dragging, the area is erased to the background color.
How do I cut something out in Photoshop?
Crop a photo
- From the toolbar, select the Crop Tool . …
- Draw a new cropping area or drag the corner and edge handles to specify the crop boundaries in your photo.
- (Optional) Specify the Crop options using the Control bar. …
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to crop the photo.
How do you mask on Photoshop?
Add layer masks
- Make sure that no part of your image is selected. Choose Select > Deselect.
- In the Layers panel, select the layer or group.
- Do one of the following: To create a mask that reveals the entire layer, click the Add Layer Mask button in the Layers panel, or choose Layer > Layer Mask > Reveal All.
Which tool is used to erase parts of an image?
Clone Stamp is a tool in Photoshop that lets you copy pixels from one part of an image and transfer them onto another. It functions much as the Brush tool does, except it’s used for painting pixels. It’s a great way to remove an unwanted background object without a trace.
How do you crop around an image in Photoshop?
Open the image you’d like to put your cut-out into, then select Paste from the Edit menu. Select the Move tool from the toolbox, which is the cross-shaped tool with four arrows, then click on the cut-out image with the Move tool, hold down your mouse’s select button and drag the cursor to move the cut-out around.