Resize the image you want to bend, if needed, by selecting “Transform” from the Edit menu and selecting “Scale.” Drag any corner while holding down the “Shift” key, then press “Enter.” Select “Transform” from the Edit menu once again. This time, select “Skew,” “Distort,” “Perspective” or “Warp.”
How do you bend an object in Photoshop?
To bend or curve an image in Photoshop using the Warp Tool, first, click on your image layer. Then select Image > Transform > Warp to activate the Warp Tool. Now click and drag on the provided grid lines to bend and curve your image as you see fit.
How do I reshape a selection in Photoshop?
Select the Shape Selection tool , and then select the Show Bounding Box option. Do one of the following: Click the shape you want to transform, and then drag an anchor to transform the shape. Select the shape you want to transform, choose Image > Transform Shape, and then choose a transformation command.
How do you curl an object in Photoshop?
With the selection active, press CTRL/CMD + T to Transform, right click and select Warp from the menu. Drag the lower corner point inwards to bend the edge of the image upwards to simulate a page curl.
Can you transform a selection in Photoshop?
To transform a selection, much like you would a layer, create a selection then go to the Select menu and choose Transform Selection. A bounding box will appear around the selection that will allow you to click-and-drag on the corner handles to scale and rotate it.
How do you reshape an object in Photoshop?
Use Ctrl + T for Windows or Command+T for Mac to activate Free Transform. This will place a bounding box around the selected layer/object. Hold down your Alt key for Windows or Option key for Mac as you’re dragging the handle to reshape the area from its center.
How do you distort in Photoshop?
- In the Edit workspace, select an image, layer, or a specific area.
- Choose Distort > Pinch from the Filter menu.
- Drag the slider to the right, into positive values, to pinch a selection inward toward its center; or to the left, into negative values, to shift a selection outward. Then click OK.
How do you make a shape curve?
Draw a curve
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes.
- Under Lines, click Curve .
- Click where you want the curve to start, drag to draw, and then click wherever you want to add a curve.
- To end a shape, do one of the following: To leave the shape open, double-click at any time.