How do you use the Star Tool in Photoshop?
1. How to Make a Star in Adobe Photoshop
- In your document, go to the Polygon Menu, right-click on it, and select the Polygon Tool (U), which is a pentagon.
- Go to the Settings in the top toolbar. This will be shaped like a cog. …
- Next, drag out your shape. …
- Change the percentage to create a range of different star shapes.
How do you select all stars in Photoshop?
Select the blank sky with the Magic Wand tool. Tool settings: Tolerance 10; Antialias checked; Contiguous unchecked; Sample all Layers unchecked. Then do Select/Inverse; this selects the stars. Then Select/Modify/Expand/expand by 1 px to include the faint haloes around the stars.
How do you do a Star reduction?
The Photoshop star reduction process
- Have your image layer selected in Photoshop.
- Use the eyedropper tool to select the colour of a regular, average-color, white, star.
- Choose Select > Colour Range. …
- Adjust the “Fuzziness” slider to select less or more from the image in the selected colour range.
Open an image in Photoshop and do one of the following:
- Choose Select > Select and Mask.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+R (Windows) or Cmd+Option+R (Mac).
- Enable a selection tool, such as Quick Selection, Magic Wand, or Lasso. Now, click Select and Mask in the Options bar.
How do you make a star filter in Photoshop?
Press Ctrl+F or open the Filter menu and select the first listing: Motion Blur. Then, press Shift+Ctrl+L or open the Image> Adjustments menu and select Auto Levels to apply an Auto Levels. You should now see the effect of the star.
How do I make a shining star in Photoshop?
Add A Sparkle Trail To A Photo With Photoshop
- Step 1: Open A New Photoshop Document. …
- Step 2: Select The Brush Tool. …
- Step 3: Set Your Foreground Color To Black. …
- Step 4: Select the “Star 70 Pixels” Brush. …
- Step 5: Click In A Few Random Spots Inside The Document With The Brush. …
- Step 6: Select the “Airbrush Soft Round 17” Brush.
How do I put text in a custom shape in Photoshop?
Click the Type tool in the Tool bar to select it. Place the Type tool inside the shape. The cursor will turn to an I-beam with a dotted circular outline around it. Now you can either type or paste your text.