How do I change the default tool in Photoshop?
Resetting Tools —Right -click (or Control -click on Mac) the tool icon in the Options bar (officially called the Tool Preset Picker) and choose between Reset Tool and Reset All Tools to reset the tool options (found in the Options bar) to their default state.
Where is tool options in Photoshop?
The Tool Options bar appears at the bottom in the Photoshop Elements window. It displays the options for a selected tool. For example, if you select the Crop tool from the toolbox, you find related tools (Cookie Cutter tool and Perspective Crop tool), and other options in the Tool Options bar.
How do I organize my tools in Photoshop?
Simply drag and drop tools in the right column to hide them on your toolbar. And in the left column you can group and ungroup tools and even change the default hotkeys, considering they’re not already being used.
What is Tool Options bar in Photoshop?
The options bar is used to choose settings for each tool (e.g., opacity, fade distance, blending mode). Options on the bar change depending on which tool is currently chosen, and your choices will remain in effect until you change them.
How do I reset Photoshop to default settings?
If you’ve come back to Photoshop and you’ve found that the panels that you’re used to are no longer open, just go to Window > Workspace > Reset Essentials. (If you’re using one of the other workspaces offered by Photoshop, that’s the one you should see listed under the Reset option.)
Which is the selection tool?
The marquee tool is the basic tool that allows you to select all or part of objects. The marquee tool will generally have the option to select either an oval or a square shape as the selection tool, but some programs offer more choices.
How do I enable all tools in Photoshop?
When you launch Photoshop, the Tools bar automatically appears on the left side of the window. If you wish, you can click the bar at the top of the toolbox and drag the Tools bar to a more convenient place. If you don’t see the Tools bar when you open Photoshop, go to the Window menu and select Show Tools.
How can you customize a toolbar?
How to customize your toolbar
- Right-click the Quick Tools toolbar. To customize the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC or Adobe Acrobat Standard DC toolbar, right-click an empty space in the Quick Tools menu bar to open a drop-down menu.
- Select Customize Quick Tools. …
- Select a tool category. …
- Add a tool. …
- Reorder your tools. …
- Click Save.
How do you edit a tool bar?
Add, remove, or rearrange toolbar buttons
- Choose View > Customize Toolbar (from the View menu at the top of your screen, not from the View button in the toolbar).
- Do any of the following: Add or remove items from the toolbar: Drag an item to the toolbar to add it. …
- Click Done.
How do I edit the toolbar in Photoshop?
Customize the toolbar
- Choose Edit >Toolbar.
- In the Customize Toolbar dialog, if you see your missing tool in the Extra Tools list in the right column, drag it to the Toolbar list on the left.
- Click Done.