How do you merge in Photoshop CC?
You can merge two adjacent layers or groups by selecting the top item and then choosing Layer > Merge Layers. You can merge linked layers by choosing Layer > Select Linked Layers, and then merging the selected layers.
How do you fix channels in Photoshop?
Select and edit channels
- To select a channel, click the channel name. Shift-click to select (or deselect) multiple channels.
- To edit a channel, select it and then use a painting or editing tool to paint in the image. You can paint on only one channel at a time.
How do I turn a channel into a layer?
How to Convert a Channel Into a Layer in Photoshop
- Open the “Window” menu and choose “Layers” to reveal the Layers panel. …
- Scroll through your composition’s layers. …
- Switch to the Channels panel. …
- Press “Crtl-A” to select the entire live area of your document. …
- Switch to the Layers panel and click on a layer to target it.
How do I merge projects in Photoshop?
Open both Photoshop documents. Right click on the layer/ group and choose Duplicate.
How to use Photoshop Duplicate Feature
- Open file A and file B.
- In canvas A select the layers (or groups) that you want to move to file B.
- Go to top menu Layer> Duplicate Layers.
- Choose document B as destiny… and done!