How do I remove face marks in Lightroom?
Delete a selected area or spot:
- Select a pin, and press Delete to remove the adjustment.
- Press Option/Alt and click a spot to delete it.
- Press Option/Alt and drag the mouse to draw a marquee, and automatically delete spots that are within the marquee.
How do you fix spots in Lightroom?
How to Use Lightroom Spot Removal
- Step 1: Locate the Spot Removal Tool. While in Develop Module, locate the “Spot Removal” tool under the “Histogram” tab and click on it. …
- Step 2: Choose Area to Correct. Place the cursor on top of the area to be altered and simply click and drag. …
- Step 3: Make Adjustments.
Can you remove blemishes in Lightroom?
Lightroom has both a Clone and a Heal tool available for fixing blemishes and removing problems such as spots caused by dust on your camera’s sensor.
Where is the spot removal tool in Lightroom?
Locate the Spot Removal Tool
You will find the Lightroom spot removal tool in Develop Module, under the Histogram tab. Just click on the spot removal icon in the local adjustments tool bar (highlighted below). As a shortcut, you can also click “Q” on your keyboard to open this tool and click “Q” again to close it.
How do I fix imperfections on my image?
Remove spots and small imperfections
- Select the Spot Healing Brush tool .
- Choose a brush size. …
- Choose one of the following Type options in the Tool Options bar. …
- Click the area you want to fix in the image, or click and drag over a larger area.