Can you edit a specific part of a photo in Lightroom?
Learn how to edit part of a photo using selective editing tools in Lightroom. Use the Radial Gradient tool to adjust parts of a photo in Lightroom. … Select this photo and then go over to the Edit button or press E on your keyboard. These selective editing tools are located in the column on the far right.
How do you edit only one part of a picture?
Try the free Snapseed app (available for iOS and Android). Its Selective feature is exceptional for precise edits of individual areas of a photo. You can see the effect of this tool in these before and after images. To use the Selective tool, tap Tools at the bottom of the screen and then tap Selective.
How do I darken one part of a photo?
Darken parts of a photo to tone down distracting areas that are too bright.
- Long press on the Add Layer button (the plus symbol) in the taskbar on the right and choose Adjustment Layer > Curves.
- In the Layer Properties panel that appears, pull down on the center of the curve line to darken the image.
How do you edit a specific area in Photoshop?
What you learned: Use an adjustment layer mask to edit part of a photo
- Select an image layer in the Layers panel.
- Click the Create new fill or adjustment layer button at the bottom of the Layers panel. …
- In the Properties panel, drag the Saturation slider to the right to increase color saturation.
How do I sharpen a specific area in Lightroom?
Hold down the ALT key (OPTION key on a MAC) and click and hold on the MASKING slider. The entire image will turn white. This shows the area that is being sharpened. While holding down the ALT key, slide the slider to the right until only those areas that you want sharpened are still white.
How do I use the lasso tool in Lightroom?
To use the lasso, simply press the ‘L’ key (Photoshop shortcut) on your keyboard, move your mouse to an area on the image, then trace around the area you want to alter. After you let up, you will see moving dotted lines, or “marching ants.” Lassoing an area is pretty straight forward.
Where is the Selective tool in Lightroom mobile?
In the Edit panel in the Loupe view, tap Selective icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap the ‘+’ sign that appears at the upper-left corner and then choose one of the selective edit tools – Brush Selection, Radial Selection, Linear Selection, or Depth Selection (Tech Preview).
How do you do selective edits in Lightroom on IPAD?
Lightroom Mobile Updates for iOS and Android
- First, tap the Selective edit stack in the lower left, then, tap the plus icon in the upper left.
- Tap to select the Brush. …
- Painting in the image displays red overlay as a visual indicator of the area that will be modified.