Open or create the Photoshop project that you want to edit. Drag and drop the new image into the Photoshop window. You can also click the “File” menu, click “Open,” select the image file and click the “Open” button. Press the “Enter” key to confirm and add the image as a new layer.
How do I import an image into a layer in Photoshop?
Here’s how to use it.
- Step 1: Choose “Load Files into Stack” In Photoshop, go up to the File menu in the Menu Bar, choose Scripts, and then choose Load Files into Stack: …
- Step 2: Select your images. Then in the Load Layers dialog box, set the Use option to either Files or Folder. …
- Step 3: Click OK.
How do I put an image on another image in Photoshop?
Combine photos and images
- In Photoshop, choose File > New. …
- Drag an image from your computer into the document. …
- Drag more images into the document. …
- Drag a layer up or down in the Layers panel to move an image in front of or behind another image.
- Click the eye icon to hide a layer.
How do I drag and drop an image into Photoshop?
Click on the image and drag it up and onto the tab of the other document. Wait for Photoshop to switch documents. Then, drag the image from the tab down into the document window. Press and hold your Shift key and release your mouse button to drop and center the image in the document.
How do you photoshop a picture into another picture without Photoshop?
Tools to edit photos without Photoshop
- GIMP: Free, open-source photo editor similar to Photoshop.
- Pixlr E: Free Photoshop tool that doesn’t need a download.
- PicMonkey: Powerful image editor easier than Photoshop (starts at $8/mo, $12/mo for background removal tool).