To edit the stroke options after you’ve first applied it, double-click the word Stroke in that list; to hide the stroke, click the eye icon displayed next to it. To remove the stroke altogether instead of hiding it, open the Layer Style dialog box again and uncheck the Stroke checkbox.
How do you reduce stroke size in Photoshop?
How to Stroke a Selection in Photoshop CS6
- In the Tools or Colors panel, choose a foreground color and make a selection of your choice.
- Choose Edit→Stroke.
- In the Stroke dialog box, adjust the settings and the options. Width: You can select 1 to 250 pixels. …
- Click OK to apply the stroke.
How do I make stroke path thinner in Photoshop?
Go to brush panel, Select Shape Dynamics, Select Fade as the Control type of Size Jitter.By increasing the length of the Fade you can control the how quickly it transitions from thickest to thinnest point. Having this approximate the length of the line you are stroking will likely yield best results.
How do I change the width of a line in Photoshop?
Select the “Rectangular” shape tool and set the options at the top to “Fill.” Use the tool to draw a shape on the canvas. Now go to “Edit” and select “Stroke.” In the dialog that opens set the width for the line.
How do I change stroke size in Photoshop?
Set shape stroke options
- Use the Path Selection tool to select the shape whose path you want to modify.
- In the Properties panel or the tool options bar, click the Set Shape Stroke Type menu icon to open the Stroke Options panel.
- In the Stroke Options panel, do any of the following: Choose the type of stroke you want.
How do you resize an object in Photoshop?
To resize a layer or a selected object within a layer, select “Transform” from the Edit menu and click “Scale.” Eight square anchor points appear around the object. Drag any of these anchor points to resize the object. If you want to constrain the proportions, hold down the “Shift” key while dragging.
How do you change stroke to path in Photoshop?
To stroke the path, do one of the following:
- Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the Stroke Path button at the bottom of the Paths panel.
- Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) the path to the Stroke Path button.
- Choose Stroke Path from the Paths panel menu.
How do you edit brush strokes in Photoshop?
Select a painting, erasing, toning, or focus tool. Then choose Window > Brush Settings. In the Brush Settings panel, select a brush tip shape, or click Brush Presets to choose an existing preset. Select Brush Tip Shape on the left side and set options.