To reverse the direction of the points of in a closed shape like this one in Illustrator, right-click on the path and select “make compound path”, then click the “reverse path direction” button in the Attributes panel.
How do you reverse an object in Illustrator?
Use the Reflect tool to create a mirrored image in Illustrator.
- Open Adobe Illustrator. Press “Ctrl” and “O” to open your image file.
- Click the Selection tool from the Tools panel. Click the image to select it.
- Select “Object,” “Transform,” then “Reflect.” Choose the “Vertical” option for a left to right reflection.
How do you reverse a selection in Illustrator?
Repeat or invert a selection
To select all deselected objects, and deselect all selected objects, choose Select > Inverse.
How do you invert an image in Illustrator?
To create this spooky effect, select the image and choose “Edit” > “Edit Colors” > “Convert to Grayscale”. This will convert any image to black and white. Then, choose “Edit” > “Edit Colors” > “Invert Colors” to create a black and white negative.
How do you change the rotation in Illustrator?
Do one of the following:
- To rotate around a different reference point, select the Rotate tool. Then Alt‑click (Windows) or Option‑click (Mac OS) where you want the reference point to be in the document window.
- To rotate around the center point, choose Object > Transform > Rotate, or double-click the Rotate tool.