To use this feature, go to the “Image” tab in Photoshop 2018 and select the “Image Size” down below. While entering higher values for the width and height of your image, don’t forget to select “Preserve Details 2.0” under the “Resample” option. Also, remember to keep your resolution at 300 ppi.
How do I resize a logo in Photoshop without losing quality?
Resize an Image in Photoshop
- Open Image Size. Your resizing options live in the Image Size window. To access the window, open your image file. …
- Set Your Dimensions. Input your specific dimensions. …
- Save a Copy. Once you have your dimensions set, hit OK.
How do I enlarge an image in Photoshop without losing quality 2021?
How to Make a Layer Bigger in Photoshop 2021
- Select the layer you wish to resize, and go to the Edit menu, then choose Free Transform.
- With the proportions constrained through making sure the chain symbol is selected on the top toolbar, you can then directly enter new percentage sizes for Width and Height.
How do I resize an image in Photoshop without distorting it?
To resize the entire image document you want to go to menu — Image > Image Size (or Alt+Ctrl+I). Make sure the “Constrain Proportions” box is checked then change your width or height to whatever size you want. Photoshop will lock the ratio and keep the other dimension at the proper dimension to prevent distortion.
How do I resize an image in Photoshop and keep the quality?
How to resize an image in Photoshop
- Make sure resample is turned on.
- Turn on the chain link if you want the width and height to change together. …
- Choose your new size (you can choose choose different measurement units by clicking on “inches”)
- press ok.
How do I resize a logo in Photoshop?
To resize an image in Photoshop:
- Open your image in Photoshop.
- Go to “Image,” located at the top of the window.
- Select “Image Size.”
- A new window will open.
- To maintain the proportions of your image, click the box next to “Constrain Proportions”.
- Under “Document Size”: …
- Save your file.