How do I draw a straight line in Photoshop?
Straight lines are simple: using the brush click where you want the line to start (you will paint a single spot) then hold down the shift key and click where you want the line to end; Photoshop will draw a straight line between your start and end points.
How do I draw a line in Photoshop 2021?
To get to the line tool, click and hold the rectangle tool; once the menu pops up, select the line tool. Alternatively, you can use the shortcut Shift + U multiple times until you find the line tool.
Where is the line tool in Photoshop?
To find the Line tool, click and hold your mouse over the Rectangle tool in the main toolbar. This will bring up a submenu with more shape tools. If you have any of the shape tools enabled, you can also select the Line tool from the top options menu.
How do I add a fill tool in Photoshop?
Fill a selection or layer with color
- Choose a foreground or background color. …
- Select the area you want to fill. …
- Choose Edit > Fill to fill the selection or layer. …
- In the Fill dialog box, choose one of the following options for Use, or select a custom pattern: …
- Specify the blending mode and opacity for the paint.
How do I make a horizontal line in Photoshop?
Drawing straight lines is easy with the Line tool; just click and drag in any direction to create a new line. If you’d like to draw a perfectly horizontal or vertical line, you can hold down the Shift key while dragging and Photoshop will take care of the rest.
How do you draw a straight line with pen in Photoshop?
Draw straight line segments
- Select the Pen tool.
- Position the Pen tool where you want the straight segment to begin, and click to define the first anchor point (do not drag). …
- Click again where you want the segment to end (Shift-click to constrain the angle of the segment to a multiple of 45°).
How do I fix the line tool in Photoshop?
1 Correct answer. Select the Line tool. Right click on the line tool icon on the left of the Options bar and choose Reset Tool.
How do you add dimension lines in Photoshop?
Set measurement scale
- Open a document.
- Choose Image > Analysis > Set Measurement Scale > Custom. …
- Enter the Logical Length and Logical Units that you want to set equal to the Pixel Length. …
- Click OK in the Measurement Scale dialog box to set the measurement scale on the document.