How do I fix the Crop tool in Photoshop?
With the Crop tool selected, click the Reset button on the Options bar or right-click in the image and choose Reset Crop.
Why does Photoshop not let me Crop?
1 Correct answer
For command crop in the image menu to work, you either need an active selection orhave draw out the crop with the crop tool, but not have commited the crop. … simply Ctrl+LMB the image icon in the layers panel to select it, then select ‘Image –> Crop’ from the menu.
How do I enable cropping in Photoshop?
Crop a photo
- From the toolbar, select the Crop Tool . …
- Draw a new cropping area or drag the corner and edge handles to specify the crop boundaries in your photo.
- (Optional) Specify the Crop options using the Control bar. …
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to crop the photo.
How do I unlock Crop ratio in Photoshop?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1: Access the Ratio Preset. After selecting the Crop Tool (C) go to your upper settings bar and look for the crop preset option. …
- Step 2: Clear The Ratio Values. …
- Step 3: Enjoy Freely Cropping Your Images!
How do I crop a custom size in Photoshop?
Crop to exact dimensions and size with the Photoshop Crop Tool
- Choose the crop tool from the toolbar, or press the C key. …
- In the tool options bar at the top, change the option to W x H x Resolution. …
- You can now type in your desired aspect ratio, or size.
How do I crop an image in Photoshop without cropping?
If you simply want to edit one layer, go to the Layers panel and select it. Then, if you want to just “crop” that one, use the Marquee selection tool (M keyboard shortcut), make a selection, and then invert your selection (Select > Inverse or SHIFT+CTRL+I) and press Delete. *Poof!* All gone.
Why is crop grayed out in paint?
Hit CTRL-A or Select all from the Select menu to enable crop. It has been that way all along. Also works if you select a portion of the image.
Why is my crop image greyed out in Illustrator?
If your selected image was already embedded then you’ll immediately see the Crop Image widget. With Crop Image active, the area outside of the image bounding box is grayed out. Adjust the bounding box to the desired crop dimensions manually by adjusting the bounding box, or by adjusting parameters in the Control Panel.