You can find this under the menu bar Image > Image Size. 8. The Image Size dialog box is listing the size of my artwork at 8.26″ Wide by 7.22″ High and at 300 resolution.
How do I change the artboard size in Photoshop CC?
In the Tools panel, click the icon to select the Artboard tool.
- Draw the artboard on the canvas.
- Resize the artboard if necessary. From the tool options bar, select a preset size from the Size pop-up menu. Alternatively, you can leave the artboard custom-sized.
How do you check size in Photoshop?
Open the image in Photoshop and go to Image > Image Size. This will show the width and height of the image (change the units to ‘Centimetres’ if needed) and the resolution (make sure this is set to Pixels/Inch).
Where is the canvas size command located?
Choose Image→Canvas Size. The Canvas Size dialog box appears. The current size of your canvas appears at the top of the dialog box.
How do I change the size of my artboard?
What you learned: Edit an artboard
- With nothing selected, click the Edit Artboards button in the Properties panel on the right.
- Click to select an artboard, and choose an artboard preset from the Properties panel to resize the artboard.
- To duplicate an artboard, Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (macOS) the artboard.
How do you check MB size in Photoshop?
Going to Image > Image Size. The Image Size dialog box in Photoshop CC. The current size, both in pixels (px) and in megabytes (M), is found at the top. The number next to the words Image Size shows the amount of space that the image is taking up in your computer’s memory.
How do I measure area in Photoshop?
To Make Manual Area Measurements
Click on the lasso icon (2nd from the top left) on the PhotoShop Tool Bar. Hold down your mouse button and draw around the area you wish to measure. The measurement will close in a straight line to your starting point when you release the mouse button.
How do you show the scale in Photoshop?
To display the scale in the Info panel, choose Panel Options from the panel menu , and select Measurement Scale in the Status Information area. Note: To display the measurement scale at the bottom of the document window, choose Show > Measurement Scale from the document window menu.