Choose Layer > Group Layers. Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) layers to the folder icon at the bottom of the Layers panel to group the layers.
What is the shortcut for grouping layers?
To group layers, press Ctrl + G, to ungroup them press Shift + Ctrl + G.
What is the shortcut for Group 2 layers in Photoshop?
– Keyboard Shortcut For Creating Groups
With your layers selected, pressing Command + G (Mac) or Control + G (PC) to create a group. All of the selected layers will be merged into a group folder.
What is Ctrl +J in Photoshop?
Ctrl + J (New Layer Via Copy) — Can be used to duplicate the active layer into a new layer. If a selection is made, this command will only copy the selected area into the new layer.
How do I create a group shortcut in Photoshop?
Shortcuts for Working with Layer Groups in Photoshop
- To create an empty Layer Group, click the Create Layer Group (the folder) icon at the bottom of the Layers panel. …
- Command + G (Mac) | Control + G (Win) creates a new Layer Group while simultaneously placing selected layers into that group.
How do I group layers in Photoshop?
Group and link layers
- Select multiple layers in the Layers panel.
- Do one of the following: Choose Layer > Group Layers. Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) layers to the folder icon at the bottom of the Layers panel to group the layers.
- To Ungroup the layers, select the group and choose Layer > Ungroup Layers.
What is the shortcut to cut layers in Photoshop?
What is the shortcut key of the clipping mask in Adobe Photoshop? The shortcut to create a clipping mask is Command + Option + G (macOS) or Control + Alt + G (Windows). Alternatively, hold down Option (macOS) or Alt (Windows) and hover your mouse between the two top layers in the Layers panel.