To change a path color: bring “stroke” swatch to front by clicking on it in the Tool box. Apply different stroke colors to the paths. Select (with Selection Tool) the G-K path. Choose a color from swatches palette.
How do I paint a path in Illustrator?
Select the object. Choose Object > Path > Outline Stroke. The resulting compound path is grouped with the filled object. To modify the compound path, first ungroup it from the fill or select it using the Group Selection tool.
How do you edit paths in Illustrator?
Select the Direct Selection tool and click within two pixels of the segment, or drag a marquee over part of the segment. Shift-click or Shift-drag around additional path segments to select them. Select the Lasso tool and drag around part of the path segment. Shift-drag around additional path segments to select them.
How do I change the color of an object in Illustrator?
Step 1: Select the objects you want to change colors. Hold down the Shift key to select multiple objects, or if you want to select all objects hit Command + A. When your object is select, you’ll see a Recolor button on the Properties panel. Step 2: Click on the Recolor button.
How do you reshape a line in Illustrator?
The Reshape tool
- Select just the anchor points on the paths that you want to reshape. …
- Select the Reshape tool (hidden under the Scale tool) and position the cursor over the anchor point you want to modify; click the anchor point. …
- Shift-click more anchor points or path segments to act as selection points.
How do you recolor artwork in Illustrator?
Recolor artwork using the Recolor Artwork dialog box.
- Select artwork to recolor.
- Click the Recolor button in the Properties panel to the right, to open the Recolor Artwork dialog box. …
- Drag one color handle in the color wheel to edit them all.
How do you shade a color in Illustrator?
To change the saturation and brightness of a color on the wheel, right-click a color marker, and choose Select Shade; then click the desired color in the box that appears.