How do I cut out part of a picture?
On the Home tab of the toolbar ribbon, select Select, and then choose Free-form selection. Click and drag on the image to trace the outline of the area that you want to cut out or cover. Press the Delete key.
How do you crop around a picture?
Click the picture. Click Picture Tools > Format, and in the Size group, click the arrow under Crop. From the menu that appears, select Aspect Ratio, then click the ratio that you want. A crop rectangle appears, showing you how the picture will appear when cropped to the selected aspect ratio.
How do you add a person to a picture without Photoshop?
So let’s learn how to add a person to a photo in a few simple steps.
- Install and Run PhotoWorks. Download the free trial of this smart photo editor and follow the wizard instructions to install it to your PC.
- Pick the Change Background Tool. …
- Fine-Tune Your Selection. …
- Add the Person to Your Photo. …
- Save Your Finished Picture.
How do you clip a picture?
- Select a picture.
- Select the Picture Tools > Format tab and select Crop.
- There are different ways to crop your picture: Drag a cropping handle to crop it from the side, top, or bottom. Press Shift to crop the entire photo down to the size you want. …
- Press Esc to finish.
How do you erase part of a picture in Word?
What to Know
- Insert and select the image. Then, go to the Picture Format or Format tab > Remove Background.
- Select Keep Changes if the background has been satisfactorily removed (indicated by magenta highlight).
- Select Mark Areas to Keep or Mark Areas to Remove to outline areas to keep or remove. Repeat as needed.
How do you freehand crop an image in Word?
This is one way to do it:
- Draw the shape.
- Right-click (or Control-click) on it and select Format Shape.
- Choose Fill > Picture or Text and click on Picture.
- Insert a picture, then select Format Picture in the Ribbon.
- Choose Crop > Crop to Fit.