Choose Layer > Layer Mask > Reveal Selection or Hide Selection.
How do I unhide a selection in Photoshop?
You can unhide objects in either of two ways:
- Use Unhide All to unhide all objects at the same time.
- Use All On to display all objects at the same time.
- Use Unhide By Name to unhide object selectively. When you click Unhide By Name, the same dialog is displayed as for hiding, now called Unhide Objects.
How do you show the edges of a selection in Photoshop?
To access the Select Subject option:
- In the Quick or Expert workspace, open a photo.
- Choose Select > Subject.
- Allow Photoshop Elements a few seconds to automatically select the most prominent subject(s) in your photo. The selection is visible with a moving, dotted line.
How do you reveal all in Photoshop?
Photoshop Tip of The Day: Go to Image > Reveal All to make your canvas large enough to see every pixel on every layer (No pixel will be hidden outside of the canvas).
How do I unhide a selection in blender?
My suggestion is:
- select one or multiple objects.
- press H again.
- all selected objects get unhidden.
How do you show all in blender?
Fortunately, you can unhide all hidden objects pretty quickly by pressing Alt+H.
How do you fix selection in Photoshop?
Hold down Alt+Shift (Windows) or Option+Shift (Mac OS) and drag over the portion of the original selection you want to select.
What is reveal all in Photoshop?
One of the more confusing aspects to layers masks in Photoshop is figuring out what exactly is being revealed and what is being hidden. When you create a “Reveal All” layer mask, the layer on which it resides is fully visible, and the layer below it is fully hidden.
Displaying Hidden Objects
- if all the selected objects are in the Show space, clicking Hide/Show transfers them all to the No Show space.
- if all the selected objects are in the No Show space, clicking Hide/Show transfers them all to the Show space.
How do I view collections in blender?
Clicking the collection “eye icon” in Blender 2.8 outliner shows and hides the visibility of objects from this collection in viewport window. To show only objects from the necessary collection and hide objects from all other collections with a single click – click the “eye icon” with the “Ctrl” button pressed.
How do you remove a keyframe from the selected object?
There are several methods of removing keyframes: In the 3D Viewport press Alt – I to remove keys from selected objects on the current frame. When the mouse is over a value, press Alt – I . RMB a value and choose Delete Keyframe from the menu.