How do I send GIFs on my iPhone?
Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
How do I send a GIF image?
To send a Live Photo as an animated GIF file, simply select it from your Photos library and choose Select as GIF. You can also 3D Touch any Live Photo, then swipe up and choose Select as GIF, as shown on the screenshots below.
How can you save GIFs to your phone?
Using a web browser:
- Open the page with the GIF.
- Tap and hold the GIF.
- Tap Download image.
- Find the GIF in the Gallery or Downloads folder.
Does GIF work on iPhone?
A GIF keyboard is automatically built into any iPhone running iOS 10 or later, allowing you to send pictures to convey thoughts or ideas. For an even greater library of GIFs, users can download third-party apps like GIF keyboard and GIPHY.
Why can I not send GIFs on my iPhone?
Open Settings on your iPhone and then tap on General > Accessibility. Tap on “Reduce Motion” and toggle it off if it is enabled. On your iPhone, head to Settings > Cellular. Locate #images and if it turned off, turn it on.
How do I send a GIF in a private message?
Tap or in the top right of Feed.
- Tap a username or group name to open the conversation. You can also start a new conversation by tapping in the top right.
- Next to where it says Message… tap .
- Tap in the bottom right.
- Search for a GIF or scroll down to see more GIFs.
- Tap a GIF to send it instantly.
How can you post a GIF on Instagram?
How to Post a GIF on Instagram
- Download the free GIPHY app.
- Open GIPHY.
- Search for a GIF.
- Press the “share” button in between the heart and the three dots (it looks like a paper airplane).
- Press the Instagram share button.
- Allow GIPHY to access your photos.
- Allow GIPHY to open your Instagram app.
How do I send a saved GIF?
Sending GIFs Saved on Your Android
- Tap the plus sign (+) in the lower-left corner.
- Scroll through your images to find the GIF you want to send. On Android 11, scroll down to select Attach file, and choose Photos to browse through images stored in Google Photos.
- Add a message if desired, and tap Send.
How do I isolate a GIF image?
To extract the frames, right-click on the GIF image, and select Extract Frames option. A new window will open. There, use the slider to set a range for frames. Finally, use the Extract Frames button, and then you can select the output folder and format to save frames as images.