How do you add a GIF to WhatsApp?
How to use GIFs
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Stickers > GIF.
- Next, you can tap: Search search for a specific GIF. Recents to see your recently used GIFs. Favorites to see your favorite or starred GIFs.
- Select and tap the GIF you want to send.
- Tap Send .
How do you send GIFs on WhatsApp iPhone?
About This Article
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap a chat.
- Tap the “+” on the bottom (iPhone) or the paper clip at the top (Android).
- Select Photo & Video Library (iPhone) or Gallery (Android).
- Select a video.
- Tap the camera/GIF icon on the top-right.
- Tap the Send button.
Why GIF is not working in WhatsApp?
WhatsApp versions from 2.16. 242 to 2.16. 244 have seen the GIF animation support being enabled, but if you have updated further, it has been disabled again. … As far as the GIF support goes, the feature does not allow you to send GIF files as you would usually expect—you cannot send any GIF files from your phone.
Where can I upload a GIF?
Here’s our selection of the top five best ways to upload and share GIFs.
- Giphy. Giphy is one of the biggest GIF collections, making it a good place to look to find the one you want. …
- Tenor. Tenor is primarily an animated GIF site, however, it’s possible to upload still images as well. …
Where can I get GIF stickers for WhatsApp?
Step 1: For Android users, first open WhatsApp application on your phone, then select any random chat on WhatsApp, next you need to go to the emoji icon. After you select the emoji icon present in the emoji section, you will find a sticker icon on the rightmost side, next to the GIF icon.
Can I send my own GIF on WhatsApp?
First, launch WhatsApp and navigate into a chat window. Then click the + icon and choose Photo and Video Library. You’ll then be able to select the GIF button in the bottom-left of the screen. … You can scroll through categories and select a GIF to send.
How do you add a GIF?
Select the slide that you want to add the animated GIF to. In the Insert tab of the ribbon, click Pictures. In the Insert Picture dialog box, navigate to the location of the animated GIF you want to add. Select the file, and then click Insert or Open.
How do I put GIFs on my iPhone?
Add a GIF from #images
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
Use the GIF button in Facebook’s status box
- Open the status box in your Facebook profile.
- Click the GIF icon to search for and select a GIF from the GIF library.
- Once the GIF is selected, the GIF will attach to your Facebook post.
- Once you’re finished with your post, click Share.