How do I make a GIF with my phone camera?
How to create animated GIFs on Android
- Step 1: Press either the Select Video or Record Video button. …
- Step 2: Choose the section of the video you want to make into an animated GIF. …
- Step 3: Select the frames from the video you’d like to use.
How do you make a GIF from pictures?
How to Make a GIF from a Photo Series
- Step 1: Choose Your Photos. While not required, it is easiest to put all the image files you would like to use in a single folder. …
- Step 2: Open the Timeline Panel. …
- Step 3: Turn Each Layer Into an Animation Frame. …
- Step 4: Change the Frame Length and Loop Settings. …
- Step 5: Save as a Gif.
How do I make a GIF image on android?
With your pictures selected, tap the + button at the top of the screen, then a menu will emerge. Select “Animation” from this menu, then wait a few moments while your GIF is created. When it’s done, you’ll be greeted by your GIF, where you can easily share it using the share button at the bottom of the screen.
How do you animate a picture?
Animate a picture on your slide
- Select the first picture.
- On the Animations tab, select an animation effect. …
- Click Effect Options, and then pick a direction for the animation. …
- Select the second picture that you want to animate.
- On the Animations tab, pick Fly In.
- Click Effect Options and pick From Right.
How do I make a GIF from Google Photos?
About this article
- Open Photos.
- Tap Assistant.
- Tap Animation.
- Select photos.
- Tap Create.
How do I create a GIF from a video?
How to make a video into a GIF.
- Select. Upload a video from your device. Choose any video up to 1 hour long.
- Convert. Choose a file size and aspect ratio based on where you plan to share your GIF.
- Download. Instantly download your new GIF.