As a recap, in PowerPoint, go to File, Options, Advanced. And check the option Do not compress images in the file at the Image Size and Quality group. With this option set, your high resolution images, will remain high resolution, when they are stored within your presentation.
Is it possible to save the PPT as JPEG image?
Click to open the Save as Type drop-down menu. Select one of the following image formats for your slide. Click Save. Review the PowerPoint dialog box, and select Just This One to save your selected slide as an image.
How do I make my PowerPoint high resolution?
Method 1: Per Presentation
To change the default picture compression for the current presentation, click File, Options, Advanced. Scroll down on that form to a group named Image Size and Quality. You have 2 options here to get a higher quality.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a 1080p picture?
DukeFlyer: How to export PowerPoint slides to a 1920×1080 resolution file
- Go to the Design tab.
- Click on the “Slide Size” and select “Custom Slide Size…”
- For Width, enter 20 Inches.
- For Height, enter 11.25 inches.
- Click OK.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Export from the menu on the left.
- Click the Change File Type button.
How do I save a PPT slide as a JPEG?
How to Save PowerPoint Slides as JPEG
- Go to the File tab and choose the Export option.
- Use the Web Resolution tool to decrease the size of the image file.
- Each of these thumbnails is a JPEG image.
How can I increase image resolution?
To improve a picture’s resolution, increase its size, then make sure it has the optimal pixel density. The result is a larger image, but it may look less sharp than the original picture. The bigger you make an image, the more you’ll see a difference in sharpness.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to high resolution TIFF?
File→Save As. Click the + sign next to Select File Type (By Extension). From the menu that appears, select TIFF. Click Save.
Step II: Saving an image in PDF format
- From the File menu in SigmaPlot, select Print. …
- Change the Default Settings pull-down to Press Quality. …
- Click OK, then click OK.
How do I save a PowerPoint as 300 dpi JPEG?
Enter ExportBitmapResolution, and then press Enter. Make sure that ExportBitmapResolution is selected, and then select Modify on the Edit menu. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, select Decimal. In the Value data box, specify a resolution of 300.
How do I save a low resolution PowerPoint?
Compress pictures in your presentation
- Select a picture in your document. The Picture Format tab appears.
- On the Picture Format tab, in the Adjust group, select Compress Pictures.
- Under Compression options, do either of the following: …
- Under Resolution, select Use default resolution.
How do I save a high resolution video from PowerPoint?
Select File > Export > Create a video. Select the quality of the video: Ultra HD (4K) – Largest file size and ultra-high quality (3840 x 2160). Full HD (1080p) – Large file size and full high quality (1920 x 1080).
How do I save a PowerPoint as a high resolution PDF?
Click the PowerPoint menu > Preferences. In the PowerPoint Preferences dialog box, click General. Under Print Quality (Paper/PDF), set the Desired Quality to an option of your choice.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a JPEG on a Mac?
Export your slides as pictures
- Click File > Export.
- On the File Format menu, select the picture format that you want, such as JPEG or PNG.
- Select either Save Every Slide or Save Current Slide Only. You may also enter a size for your slide images in the Width and Height boxes.