How do I send GIFs from Google on WhatsApp?
Select “GIF” at the bottom left corner. On an Android, select the smiley face icon that’s next to the message box. Tap GIF at the bottom of the screen.
How do I upload a GIF to WhatsApp?
First, launch WhatsApp and navigate into a chat window. Then click the + icon and choose Photo and Video Library. You’ll then be able to select the GIF button in the bottom-left of the screen.
How do you send GIFs from the Internet on WhatsApp?
How to send GIFs
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Emoji > GIF.
- Tap Search to search for a specific GIF.
- Tap the GIF you want to send.
- Tap Send .
How do I send a GIF from Google?
Google is making it much easier to do that on mobile by putting shareable GIFs in their own section under Images. Just do a search for the reaction GIF you have in mind and hit the Share button under the one you’ve chosen to punt it straight to Gmail or to a convo in Hangouts, Android Messages and WhatsApp.
How do I download GIFs from Google to my phone?
Use the search bar at the top of the screen to look for a GIF image. Out of all the relevant results, tap on the one you’d like to download. Press and hold on the GIF image and press Yes to save the image to your device.
Why can’t I send GIFs in WhatsApp?
In WhatsApp Web
Unfortunately, WhatsApp does not support linking animated GIFs. If you try to send a link to a GIF the link will send properly. In some cases, you may get an inline embedded image, but the preview won’t be animated. In WhatsApp Web, you can’t upload custom GIFs from your computer.
How do I save a GIF to my Android?
Press and hold your finger on the GIF image until a window pops up prompting you for your choice/input from a small menu of options. 3. At this point you have two options: ‘Save Image’ or ‘Download. ‘ It does not matter what you choose, either will give you the same results and will download to your android phone.
Sending GIFs Saved on Your Android
- Tap the plus sign (+) in the lower-left corner.
- Scroll through your images to find the GIF you want to send. On Android 11, scroll down to select Attach file, and choose Photos to browse through images stored in Google Photos.
- Add a message if desired, and tap Send.
How do I send a saved GIF?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.