How can I view a GIF image?
If you need to open a GIF picture, you should go to the File menu in the browser, by pressing the Alt key. Then select Open, click Browse and choose All Files. Click on the GIF, choose Open, and then confirm your choice by clicking OK to see the GIF file.
What program will open a GIF file?
You can open a GIF file in a variety of image viewing and editing applications, including Microsoft Photos (Windows), Apple Preview (macOS), Adobe Photoshop (Windows, Mac), and GIMP (cross-platform).
How do I get a GIF to play?
To play animated GIF files, you must open the files in the Preview/Properties window. To do this, select the animated GIF file, and then on the View menu, click Preview/Properties. If the GIF does not play, try re-saving the animated GIF in the collection in which you want to put it.
How do I open a GIF on my phone?
Android smartphones have a built-in image viewing application called Gallery. When you connect your Android smartphone to your computer and transfer a GIF file to your phone’s storage area, you can open the Gallery appliation and view that GIF file.
How do I view GIFs on my laptop?
Use Windows Media Player to open the GIF file by doing the following:
- Right-click on the file.
- Select Open with.
- Select Choose default program.
- Expand Other Programs.
- Select Windows Media Player.
- Always use the selected program to open this kind of file is selected by default. …
- Click OK.
How do I download GIF?
How to Download Animated GIFs on Android
- Open your browser and go to the website containing the GIF you want to download.
- Click on the GIF to open it. Press down to open a pop-up window.
- Select Save Image or Download Image from the list of options.
- Exit the browser and open your photo gallery to find the downloaded GIF.