Simply take a photo or video, tap the Sticker button and open the GIF option. Next, search for your GIF stickers by typing out one or more of the tags you used. This should pull up one or more of your GIFs. And voilà, your GIF stickers are all ready to go!
How do I make my own Instagram stickers?
You can access the new feature by selecting the sticker tool from the top navigation bar when you capture or upload content to your Story. From there, you can select the “Add Yours” sticker to start a public thread.
How do you put a GIF on Instagram story?
Select the GIF option from the sticker menu. Use the search bar to find your desired GIF or choose from the trending GIF section. When you’ve found your chosen GIF, tap it to place it on your Instagram story. The gif can be moved by holding it down and dragging.
How can you make a GIF?
How to make a GIF from a YouTube video
- Go to GIPHY.com and click Create.
- Add the web address of the video you’d like to make into a GIF.
- Find the part of the video you’d like to capture, and choose the length. …
- Optional step: decorate your GIF. …
- Optional step: add hashtags to your GIF. …
- Upload your GIF to GIPHY.
Why can’t I post GIFs on Instagram?
But you can’t simply post a GIF to Instagram from your phone’s camera roll. You have to use a third-party app to convert the GIF into a file type that Instagram allows, and then upload it.