To play animated GIF files, you must open the files in the Preview/Properties window. To do this, select the animated GIF file, and then on the View menu, click Preview/Properties. If the GIF does not play, try re-saving the animated GIF in the collection in which you want to put it.
How do I make a GIF play automatically in PowerPoint?
Under the Slide Show tab, click From Current Slide in the Start Slide Show group, or simply press Shift+F5 to preview the current slide you’re working on. The GIF will automatically loop at the start of the slide.
Why is a GIF not playing?
If your GIF file is not playing or looping, it might be because the file is too large. If it’s more than 1080 pixels high or 1920 pixels wide, you’ll need to reduce the size. … If you have a large (in MB) GIF animation your iPoster can take a very long time to load.
Can you do gifs in PowerPoint?
To add GIF in PowerPoint, select the slide that you want to add the animated GIF to. On the Home tab of the ribbon, under Insert, click Picture > Picture from File. Navigate to the location of the animated GIF you want to add, make sure the file name ends with a . gif extension, select the file, and then click Insert.
How do you enable a GIF on a slide?
Click the slide you want to insert the GIF onto in the left sidebar.
- In the top toolbar, select “Insert,” then “Image,” and finally “By URL.” First, select “Insert” from the top menu. …
- Paste the URL into the box. Insert your GIF’s URL here. …
- Once the GIF pops up, click “Insert.” Click the “Insert” button.
Why can’t I see GIFs in teams?
Clear the Cache
If Microsoft Teams won’t show images, log out from your account, and close the app. Then relaunch Teams, and log back in. This quick workaround will flush the client cache. Check if Teams successfully displays images and GIFs now.
Why do GIFs not work in Outlook?
The reason why the animation doesn’t show in your Outlook on Windows can be because of the old version of your Outlook. The version, which supports animated gifs is 16.0. … Make sure you have the “Play animated GIFs” enabled in Options / Advanced / Display section in your Outlook: Sign Up.
How do I insert a GIF into a WPS presentation?
How to insert a GIF into slides in WPS Presentation
- After we open a slide in WPS Presentation, we first click select the slide we want to insert a GIF into.
- Then click the Insert tab, and click the Picture button.
- Now select the GIF we want to insert in this popup window and click the OK button below.
Why won’t Gifs play in Google Slides?
You need to insert the image using the URL; otherwise, the animations won’t work. Click on the Insert tab on the toolbar, then select Image. … Paste the URL then press the Insert option in the dialog box. Doing this will cause the GIF to appear instantly on the slide.
How can I insert video in PowerPoint?
Insert a video stored on your computer
- In Normal view, select the slide you’d like to add a video to.
- On the Insert tab, click Video, then click Movie from File.
- In the Choose a Movie dialog box, select the file you want to insert. If you want to embed the video on the slide, simply click Insert.